Yes. The most recent version of TriMet Tickets requires you to create an account (if you haven’t already) in order to purchase tickets.
Articles in this section
- Is the TriMet Tickets app going away?
- Does my account need to be registered to buy a ticket?
- Buying Mobile Tickets
- Can I see how much time is left on the active ticket before it expires?
- Can multiple fares be processed at one time?
- How do a I edit a stored credit/debit card on my account?
- I got a new phone and lost my tickets
- Which mobile phones are supported?
- Which phones and operating systems are supported?
- Why was my credit card declined?