If your card number, CVV code, or expiration date has changed you will need to remove the card in the My Account section of the mobile app or under the Billing Information section of the website. The next time you make a purchase, you can add your updated card and save it for future purchases.
Articles in this section
- Is the TriMet Tickets app going away?
- Does my account need to be registered to buy a ticket?
- Buying Mobile Tickets
- Can I see how much time is left on the active ticket before it expires?
- Can multiple fares be processed at one time?
- How do a I edit a stored credit/debit card on my account?
- I got a new phone and lost my tickets
- Which mobile phones are supported?
- Which phones and operating systems are supported?
- Why was my credit card declined?