Yes — the expiration date and time is displayed on the top of your ticket. If your ticket expires while you’re on the bus or train, you may finish your ride but you’ll have to purchase another ticket in order to transfer to another vehicle.
Articles in this section
- Is the TriMet Tickets app going away?
- Does my account need to be registered to buy a ticket?
- Buying Mobile Tickets
- Can I see how much time is left on the active ticket before it expires?
- Can multiple fares be processed at one time?
- How do a I edit a stored credit/debit card on my account?
- I got a new phone and lost my tickets
- Which mobile phones are supported?
- Which phones and operating systems are supported?
- Why was my credit card declined?