TriMet Tickets will be retired at some point in 2019, after which fares purchased through the app will no longer be accepted. If you’d like to continue paying with your phone, Hop Fastpass allows you to pay your fare with Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay, or with a virtual Hop card. You can learn more about paying with your phone at myhopcard.com.
Articles in this section
- Is the TriMet Tickets app going away?
- Does my account need to be registered to buy a ticket?
- Buying Mobile Tickets
- Can I see how much time is left on the active ticket before it expires?
- Can multiple fares be processed at one time?
- How do a I edit a stored credit/debit card on my account?
- I got a new phone and lost my tickets
- Which mobile phones are supported?
- Which phones and operating systems are supported?
- Why was my credit card declined?