You can find the latest updates about COVID-19 (also known as coronavirus) at trimet.org/health
We urge riders to follow The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) recommendations:
- Social distancing: Practice “social distancing” by keeping at least six feet between you and other people, including our operators and employees.
- Wash your hands: Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your face: Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze: Cough or sneeze into a tissue, then throw that tissue in the trash. If you don’t have a tissue, use your elbow (and not your hands).
- Stay home if you’re not feeling well
- Wear a face covering: Wear a cloth face covering when out in public, including on transit. Save the N95 masks for health care workers.
If the situation changes, we’ll work with health authorities to keep riders and employees safe. We’ll keep you updated – make sure you’re signed up to receive alerts or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.