You can find the latest updates about COVID-19 (also known as coronavirus) at trimet.org/health
We urge riders to follow The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) recommendations:
- Wash your hands: Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your face: Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze: Cough or sneeze into a tissue, then throw that tissue in the trash. If you don’t have a tissue, use your elbow (and not your hands).
- Stay home if you’re not feeling well
- Wear a face covering: Wear a cloth face covering when on transit.
If the situation changes, we’ll work with health authorities to keep riders and employees safe. We’ll keep you updated – make sure you’re signed up to receive alerts or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.