There are several other transit providers and shuttles that serve portions of the metro area, many of which connect with TriMet bus, MAX and WES service. These include:
- Oregon Coast service to Astoria, Cannon Beach, Seaside, Manzanita, Tillamook and Lincoln City
- Columbia Gorge service to Multnomah Falls, Hood River and The Dalles
- Washington Park service to the Oregon Zoo, Japanese Garden, World Forestry Center, International Rose Test Gardens and Hoyt Arboretum
- Regional service to Canby, Columbia County, Eugene, Forest Grove, King City, Molalla, Oregon City, Sandy, South Clackamas, Salem, Tualatin, Vancouver, Wilsonville, Woodburn and Yamhill County.
- Neighborhood shuttles for seniors and people with disabilities