TriMet’s MAX Red Line provides convenient 15-minute service to and from Portland International Airport most of the day, every day. MAX runs in the early morning and late at night to accommodate most flights.
- The trip to or from Downtown Portland takes about 39 minutes and costs $2.50 for Adults 18-64, $1.25 for Honored Citizens and $1.25 for Youth.
- You can easily roll your luggage on board.
- The MAX station and ticket machines are located near baggage claim on the lower level. View a map of the airport at flypdx.com
- Parking at TriMet Park & Ride lots is limited to 24 hours. For longer trips, have someone drop you off at a MAX station.
- Plan your trip at trimet.org for step-by-step directions.
Enjoy your trip!