If you have a plastic Hop card, there are several convenient ways to load money to your card:
- Online at myhopcard.com
- On the Hop app
- By phone at 1-844-MYHOPCARD (694-6722)
- In person at hundreds of grocery and convenience stores and pharmacies including Fred Meyer, Safeway and New Seasons. At Fred Meyer and QFC, you can reload your Hop card right in the checkout lane, as well as at the Customer Service counter. At other stores, ask at the Customer Service counter. You can use credit/debit cards or cash to add money to your card.
- In person at a transit agency customer service office:
- TriMet Customer Support Center at Pioneer Courthouse Square
- Portland Streetcar Customer Service Office at 1350 NW Lovejoy St., Suite 280
- C-TRAN Customer Service Office at 8600 NE Van Mall Dr. in Vancouver
If you have a virtual Hop card on your phone, you can use the Hop app to reload using a saved credit/debit card or Apple Pay or Google Pay.
Keep in mind there’s a $5 minimum when loading money on your Hop card (except at the TriMet Customer Support Center at Pioneer Courthouse Square).
Tip: Register your card on the Hop website or app to turn on Auto-Load, so you’re never stuck without fare.