Virtual Hop Card for Android
- Can I tap my phone without having the app or a Hop card? Why would I need a virtual Hop card?
- Do I need to download an app?
- Do I need a specific kind of phone or OS/app version?
- Which kinds of Hop cards/passes can be added to my phone as a virtual card?
- I have a plastic Hop card. Can I convert it into a virtual Hop card on my Android phone?
- When and where do I need to tap my phone?
- I have other cards in my mobile wallet. Do I have to specify which card to use when I tap?
- I have a new Android phone but can’t download the virtual Hop card
- What if a fare inspector asks to see my fare?
- What should I do if I lose my phone or get a new phone?
- What if I switch from an Android to an iPhone?
- Can I have multiple virtual Hop cards in my wallet app?
- Can I have the same virtual card on more than one device?
- Can I pay for more than one rider with my phone?
- Does this work with Samsung Pay?
- It takes a long time to get a response from the Hop reader when I tap
- What if my battery dies? Will I still be able to ride? Will I get a citation?
- Why is there a $3 fee for adding a virtual card?